Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fun Bobby has his coat on ...


... and come tomorrow, he will be ready to join the social living with a wine glass in hand.

Or so I felt last night as I closed out another great day in SF with my home peeps. Kim and Walter (in a last minute surprise) flew up for the race tomorrow and Mike and I gathered with Kerry, Lynette, Erin, Ken, Cecilia and Brad and Kerry's friend Renee. Barb flew in with the team yesterday and also got to meet my crazy friends.

I won't spend much time with pithy thoughts today; I'm anxious to get out and enjoy a relaxing day with my friends. Instead, I'll just leave you with images of today and yesterday ...

























1 comment:

  1. So proud of you!!!! We had a great time!. great family and friends time!!
    Love Mom and Ken

    ReplyDelete